The Brother manufacturer made its big name by catering particularly for the needs of beginners. But, they also have some high end advance models for all types of professional stitching purposes. They have always impressed people with their unique designs which are always very easy to use. You will find this model no different in this regard as it is extremely easy to use with lots of excellent features to avail. It is also among the best sellers of the manufacturer and also has a lot of satisfied clients. The price is really affordable and it is surely hard to find such an amazing branded product for the starters who are new in the sewing world.
This sewing machine model is particularly designed by the Brother manufacturer for the beginners. It is light weight with a carrying handle which will allow you to take your machine with ease to your stitching classes on a daily basis. The features offered are useful for everyday stitching and for alteration purposes. The users will have 10 onboard stitches which can be selected by using a dial. There is an automatic 4-step buttonhole function which enables users to design custom size buttonholes on different pieces of garments. The free arm feature is there and the machine can be molded to flat bed when the need is for sewing large size fabrics. The users can also benefit from the onboard storage to keep all their accessories intact. It is offered with 25 year warranty.
- The machine with its basic features and lower price, is known for doing some really heavy duty tasks. Most of the amateur machines don’t work well on thick fabrics such as denim, but it can if you use a thick needle.
- The machine will be easy to carry around for the students to their stitching classes due to its light weight which make portability very easy.
- The system offers a useful free arm feature which will enable you to sew cuffs, sleeves and the legs of your pants with utmost ease. It can be a great learning experience for the new users as well.
- There are 10 useful stitches and selecting them is as easy as turning a dial onboard. And you can practice and use these different stitches without any complication or hindrance.
- The automatic buttonhole using 4 easy step mechanism makes your button making in garments really an easy thing to do.
- The user manual is not designed in the way it used to be with other manuals of the Brother manufacturer. The users have issues with the instructions and the issues are consistent with all the four languages used in the manual.
- The thread has issues, especially when it gets caught up in the wheel and that results in the frequent unthreading of the needle. It can waste a lot of time and do get on the nerves of the users mostly. Further, threading the needle is not easy at all due to its poor design.
- The machine is good but not good enough to sew multiple layers of fabric. Particularly, with denim multiple layers, it will totally fail. You should be very careful while purchasing this machine if you will be practicing this type of task frequently. You would be able to sew multiple layers easily using this machine.
There are three attention grabbing things about the LS2125i sewing machine which are its brand, affordable price and ease of use for the beginners. There are some really useful features as well in the form of built in stitches, which really doesn’t make the starters look for anything else which could have made the machine better. It is regarded as a complete system for the beginners which can be used on denim and all other types of fabrics. The user manual for this one is not that great and there are some issues with thread being caught in the wheel several times. But, if you look at the positive side and its low price then it is worth a deal.