It is very often to see when people get stuck in choosing the right machine from the same brand. The brand conscious people are always safe with their selection, but they have a big job in front of them to make the decision. It is because of the diversity in the range of machines of the most popular brands. But, you may only reach the right decision when you first analyze your needs and then shortlist on the basis of the features and productivity offered by the machine.
If you are comparing between 2 sewing machines from the same brand, then it is really not about the technology and the quality of the machines to compare. But, the comparison is made on the basis of the potential, scalability and the features offered by the machine. You can find the best sewing machine if you are clear about what you need actually.
Things to do while choosing between two top machines from the same brand:
You really cannot compare apples with oranges, but if you are under the same brand influence, then comparing machines from the same brand is not that much of a trouble. The following are some of the crucial steps that you need to perform for picking up the best machine amongst the two options from the same brand:
- Analyze your needs – begin first by comprehensively analyzing your needs and determine whether you want an amateur or an advanced machine. Once you are sure with your needs and wants in a machine. Then the things will get really smooth in making a smart and the right choice from the lot.
- Comparing compulsory features and their quality – There are a few features which are compulsory to be in a machine and they must also endorse quality at the same time. Such compulsory features include the auto needle threader, one-step button holer, needle down, built-in stitches, compatibility with the add-ons, free-arm and an adjustable presser feet. These are the mandatory features and you must have them in your machine.
- Looking for the optional features – The optional features sometimes for some users become even more important than the compulsory features. Some of the optional features include compatibility with a computer and a range of accessories which usually comes with the machine. Find out that which one offers better than the other.
- Versatility – There are some machines among all the top brands which offer embroidery cum sewing machines. If that is your need, then go for it. It is always better to have a 2 in 1 sewing machine rather than buying a dedicated embroidery unit. A sewing table might also be a big help along with the LED lights onboard for working with some finer tasks.
- Price –Price is really a meaningful thing when you are comparing two sewing machines from the same brands. It is for certain that a higher priced machine would be a more productive one than a lower priced machine from the same brand. This is something you can never be sure about when comparing inter-brand products.
Though it would be not an easy task for anyone to compare two products that belong to the same category and brand and have lots of features at the same level. But due to the fact there are still some differences you can figure out after a detailed overview of each of the selected products. All you need is to take care of some key features and compare in detail, after that you can clearly figure out what you actually need and which one has got all benefits you need. Tips given above could help you in figuring out which is the best for you.