The stainless steel bedplate and heavy-duty metal frame makes this Singer 4411 sewing machine a real powerhouse for sewing. It can muscle through just about anything you run through it. The SINGER 4411 Heavy Duty Extra-High Speed sewing machine is an easy-to-use, easy to learn and highly versatile machine. With the automatic threader to save you time and the 1,100 stitches per minute capability, your creative ideas can be brought to life with lightning speed.
The heavy-duty features of this SINGER 4411 let you power through projects, from simple clothing repair to elaborate crafting or designing projects. Here are some of the amenities that come standard on this sewing machine:
- Clear view cover over the top drop-in bobbin: the drop-in bobbin is a snap to insert and take out. The clear cover over the bobbin mechanism lets you see clearly what is going on with the bobbin thread supply.
- 1,100 stitches every minute: with a motor that is 60 percent stronger than most conventional
- sewing machines, this SINGER 4411 can sew an astonishing 1,100 stitches per minute. Your projects will be complete in no time with power like that at work on them.
- Stainless steel bed plate: the sleek nature of stainless steel is the perfect material for the construction of a bed plate. This feature makes certain the fabric is fed smoothly into the machine for even, flawless seams.
- Heavy duty metal frame: all of the internal mechanisms are kept in perfect alignment, thanks to the heavy duty metal skeleton inside the sewing machine. This gives you skip-free sewing, and ensures that your machine will provide you with years of sewing pleasure.
- 4-Step buttonhole is automatic: buttonholes are not a problem for the SINGER 4411. The automatic attachment makes flawless buttonholes in 4 simple steps.
- Convenient drop feed: lowering the feed dogs for free-motion work such as embroidery or monograms is as simple as moving a conveniently located lever. Need to sew buttons? Not a problem with the drop feed lever.
- Pressure control through adjustable presser foot: whether you’re sewing lightweight fabrics or heavy material, it can be done with ease by simply adjusting the pressure on the presser foot.
- Accessories included: the power cord and foot control are included, along with the instruction manual. The included accessories are multiple feet (all-purpose, zipper, buttonhole and button sewing). There’s a seam ripper and lint brush, along with a quilting guide, needles and bobbins. A special screwdriver is included, as well as an auxiliary spool pin and spool pin felt. A soft-sided cover is provided to keep your machine dust-free between uses.
- Built-in stitches: the SINGER 4411 comes with 11 built-in stitch choices, including essential, decorative and stretch. There’s also the automatic 4-step buttonhole stitch.
- Drop down free arm: there’s a drop down free arm that makes it easy to sew sleeves and pants legs, or hem around shirts or skirts.
All of these are features and functions we can all appreciate. As with any product, however, there are some things we may not like quite so much. To help you make a totally informed decision, here’s the ups and downs we’ve found:
- This workhorse will power through thick fabric, so large projects are not a problem.
- The presser foot pressure is easily adjustable.
- The speed control slider comes in handy when switching between types of fabrics.
- The powerful motor can stand up to heavy use.
- The stitches are uniform and there’s a nice combination of different stitches available.
- Adjustable speed helps adjust to various fabrics.
- Noise level is on the high side.
- Threading can be tricky to master.
- If not attached to a sewing cabinet or sitting on non-skid material underneath, large, heavy fabrics can drag it out of place.
- Capable of twin needle sewing but not included in accessory kit, so has to be purchased separated
- Needles that come with it must be replaced often.
The SINGER 4411 Heavy-Duty Extra-High Speed sewing machine is backed by the SINGER name and a 25-year limited warranty. Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned veteran at sewing, you can sew simple garments to heavy projects such as drapes with the SINGER 4411. This machine is the powerhouse you need to get all your projects done in record time.