- Zipper foot
- Buttonhole foot
- Button fitting foot
- Overcasting foot
- Blind stitch foot
- Monogramming foot
- Embroidery foot
- The ability to connect with your computer gives you unlimited opportunity to access designs for the embroidery features.
- The manual is detailed, including the embroidery functions.
- The built-in light offers above average lighting.
- It is a combination sewing and embroidery machine, meaning you can do both at the same time.
- The touch screen LCD display saves time. There are no buttons to push or dials to spin.
- Threading the needle and winding the bobbin are easy.
- Has a separate arm for the embroidery feature.
- Can be daunting if you’re new to sewing and need to learn the basics.
- Cost can be prohibitive for some.
- Can only be used where 120 voltage is available.
- About half of the pre-installed designs are somewhat dated and will probably be rarely used.
Whether you’re a novice just beginning to explore the world of sewing, or you’re an expert who tackles intricate projects, the Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing and Embroidery sewing machine has the features you’re looking for to spice up your projects and take them to the next level. Its solid construction and ease of use will have you cranking out professional looking projects for years to come.